Sunday, July 22, 2012

High School Reunion

I attended my high school reunion this weekend. I can't believe it's been 25 years since I've graduated.


This was me when I graduated from school.


We decided to sit in one of the classrooms and have a picture taken. At first my heart dropped because I didn't want to sit in one the desks and be squished. Then I realized that I fit now and was able to just slide right in with room to move. 


 We didn't have a very big turnout. This was the last activity at the high school. There were others that attended other activities that weren't in this picture. I think we had about 20 in all show up. That's pretty sad for a class of 112. 
These were my two best friends from school. We met in first grade and have been since then. 

It was nice to go and just be another classmate and not the fat girl. I was able to walk in with my head held high. All the work was worth it though. The look on some of their faces was priceless. I still have about 55 lbs to go to my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment